Tero, Gabriel, Rafa, Alejandro, and Interim meeting participants:

Thank you very much for presenting justification for Case 2 & Reasons against
Case 2 at yesterday's I2NSF Interim. It is a very productive discussion.

In a nutshell:
Opponents believe Case 2 is technical feasible but very complex;

Proponents understand the technical difficulty but want to describe an approach
for pushing the complexity to SDN Controller.

Question to Proponents: What is the advantages of Case 2?

Is the Case 2 for making the NSF simpler to not include an IKE daemon and its
configuration files?
 Some people say that all platforms today include an IKE daemon: Windows, Mac,
Linux (all distros), even all phones. Do all containers support IKE
implementation? How about all VMs?

Question to Opponents:
If it is technical feasible, but have risks, can we document the risks
associated with the method in the draft?

Thank you very much.

Linda