I also think that separate document is a right way to go.

From: mglt.i...@gmail.com [mailto:mglt.i...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Daniel
Migault
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 5:10 AM
To: Valery Smyslov
Cc: Yoav Nir; IPsecME WG
Subject: Re: [IPsec] Proposal for using Implicit IV for IKE

I am more incline to have IIV for iKEv2 in another document and as such we
request the IANA to set the "IKEv2 Reference" to UNDEFINED.

What about the following text ?

   [RFC8247] recommends the same suites for IKEv2.  However some IKEv2
   extensions such as [RFC6311] or [RFC7383] allow the Message ID to be
   re-used, which is incompatible with the uniqueness property of
   the nonce, and makes these suites highly insecure. As a result, the suites
   defined is this document does not apply to IKEv2. The IANA is expected to
   put "UNDEFINED" in the column "IKEv2 Reference" for these transforms.

Yours,

Daniel