Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 00:58:45
From: Paul Wouters <p...@nohats.ca>
Cc: 'Vukasin Karadzic' <vukasin.karad...@gmail.com>
To: Valery Smyslov <s...@elvis.ru>
Subject: vpn-ppk.nohats.ca upgraded to draft-ietf-ipsecme-qr-ikev2-01

It uses the same information as before:

server: vpn-ppk.nohats.ca
server id ID_FQDN: vpn-ppk.nohats.ca
local id (group id): GroupPPK1
PSK: SecretPSK
PPK ID: PPKID1
PPK: NotQuantumSafe

Please test with the correct PPK ID and the wrong PPK ID (for NO_PPK_AUTH)

Currently, our initiator code seems to have a bug in the NO_PPK_AUTH
case where it ends up with a different SKEYSEED. We are still
investigating. If the draft has no bug, and your client has no bug,
then the NO_PPK_AUTH should work for you :)

Paul