March) and if you do not provide slides, your presentation will be
automatically dropped (does not apply the chairs :-)

IETF 101 IPsecME WG meeting in London
Friday, March 23, 2018
11:50-13:20 Park Suite

- Agenda bashing, Logistics -- Chairs (5 min)
- Rechartering (5 min)
- Draft status -- Chairs, Valery (10 min)
  - Update on QR IKEv2
    Valery Smyslov
    - draft-ietf-ipseme-qr-ikev2
- Work / Other items (70 min)
  - Postquantum Key Exchange to IKE (15 min)
    Scott Fluhrer
    - draft-tjhai-ipsecme-hybrid-qske-ikev2
  - Labeled IPsec (5 min)
    Paul Wouters
  - Auxiliary Exchange in the IKEv2 Protocol (15 min)
    Valery Smyslov
    - draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-aux
  - Group Key Management using IKEv2 (15 min)
    Valery Smyslov
    - draft-yeung-g-ikev2
  - IKE_SA_INIT privacy concerns (10 min)
    David Schinazi
    - draft-dschinazi-ipsecme-sa-init-privacy-addition
  - Dynamic IPsec PMTU PLPMTUD (10 min)
    Shibu Piriyath, Ron Bonica
    - draft-spiriyath-ipsecme-dynamic-ipsec-pmtu
--
kivi...@iki.fi