Hi,

after reading the draft's introduction, I think the problem described
is real. So I support adoption of this draft.

That said, it seems that the current draft solves the problem in
suboptimal way (too many new notifications defined), but that
can be definitely discussed in the WG. And yes, I'm ready to
review the draft.

Regards,
Valery.