Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ipsecme-split-dns-14: Discuss

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-split-dns/

DISCUSS:

This is a well written document, so thank you for that.
I've noticed that Benjamin already found typos that I found and raised one of
the same questions, but I think this is important enough to be addressed before
I recommend approval of this document. Specifically:

In Section 3.1:

   o  Domain Name (0 or more octets) - A Fully Qualified Domain Name
      used for Split DNS rules, such as "example.com", in DNS
      presentation format and optionally using IDNA [RFC5890] for
      Internationalized Domain Names.

Do you mean A-label or U-label form here?

      Implementors need to be careful
      that this value is not null-terminated.