> On Nov 19, 2018, at 11:19, Linda Dunbar <linda.dun...@huawei.com
> <mailto:linda.dun...@huawei.com>> wrote:
>
> IPsec experts,
>
> In the following diagram, CPE1 has two internet ports, A1 by one service
> provider, A2 by another service provider.
> CPE2 also have two ports facing two different internet service providers
>
> Question: can I establish ONE IPsec SA between CPE1 & CPE2? (i.e. between
> 10.1.1.1 & 10.1.2.1)?
> But the actual packets sent out from A1 port has to use A1 as Source-Address,
> and using B1 or other public address as Destination address.

If in your example the source and destination IPs are sourced loopbacks that
are part of a prefix exported to  the the isp(s) in each site then you could in
fact have one association…

If the CPEs are using a provider assigned ip for tunnel termination  you’re
going to need 4.

We do the former all the time with sites multi-homed via bgp.