On Mon, 19 Nov 2018, Rafa Marin Lopez wrote:

Based on the introduction and abstract of the draft, this document does two
things:

1) Specify a yang model for use with SDWAN + IKE + IPsec
2) Define the desired modes and algorithms to use with 1)

It does not try to map the entire IKE/IPsec IANA registry into a yang model.
Let me know if this is incorrect, because I use
this as an assumption for the remainder of the review.

We must say that our I-D specifies 1) but being SDWAN one of the possible
scenarios to operate so that the intent was to map the IKE/IPsec IANA registry.
In any case we can change that approach if the WG consider is the right way to
proceed.

Then I would stick with RFC 8221 and RFC 8247 entries that have SHOULD
or MUST (and not include MUST- or SHOULD-)

So if any other new uses are defined, they don't try to use obsoleted or
decayed algorithms.

Paul