Hi Chris

Thanks for the presentation yesterday.

I have been thinking about traffic with different DSCP markings.

e.g if I have voice, video and web traffic (with their configured DSCP), it
looks like all three flows could be sent in a single encrypted payload and the
DSCP marking in the outer header is ignored.

How do you look to address the challenges that this will bring with regards to
traffic prioritisation ?

Many thanks

On 11/03/2019, 14:33, "IPsec on behalf of Christian Hopps"