Tero Kivinen writes:
> This is the start of 2 week WGLC on the
> draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-multiple-ke document, ending 2021-08-10.
>
> Please submit your comments to the list, also send a note if you have
> reviewed the document, so we can see how many people are interested in
> getting this out.

The WGLC end time has passed, but there were some issues raised by
Paul Wouters during the WGLC, and I would like to get confirmation
whether they were resolved or not. My understanding was that most of
those issues were just misunderstandings and authors explained them,
but I would like to see confirmation from Paul whether he thinks there
is something that actually needs to be changed in the draft or not.