Christian Hopps writes:
> Will you be able to provide the text changes that would cover the
> issue you have? Would really like to get this submitted to IESG
> before another IETF cycle completes.

How about following:
2.5.  Summary of Receiver Processing

   An AGGFRAG enabled SA receiver has a few tasks to perform.

   The receiver SHOULD process incoming AGGFRAG_PAYLOAD payloads as
   soon as they arrive as much as it can. I.e., if the incoming
   AGGFRAG_PAYLOAD packet contains complete inner packet(s), receiver
   should extract them and forward them immediately. For partial
   packets the receiver needs to keep the partial packets in the
   memory until the they fall out from the reordering window, or until
   the missing parts of the packets is received, in which case it will
   reassemble them and send them out. If AGGFRAG_PAYLOAD payload
   contains multiple packets they SHOULD be sent out in the order they
   are in the AGGFRAG_PAYLOAD (i.e., keep the original order they were