Lou Berger writes:
> Hi Tero,
>
> You said:
>
> On 11/9/2021 5:11 AM, Tero Kivinen wrote:
> > I think there is still bit of tweaking that can be done,
>
> Is this tweak being made as a blocking comment by the document Shepherd
> or a non-blocking comment as a contributor?

No. It is just a comment.

> If it's a blocking comment -- Sure let's make whatever change you want
> (as long as long as the rest of the WG can live with the change/doesn't
> break anything)  so we can get this document out of the WG.

The new version was posted on Monday, I will wait for at least a week to
allow people to read the document and send their comments to list
before I send document forward.

During that time I hope to get the yang and mib documents also in a
shape where they can be put forward at the same time (both of those
documents do have some issues that I noticed during my shepherd
review, and at least the MIB document missing IANA considerations
section is blocking).

> If as contributor -- can you live with the current text?  It would be
> great to get the document set to the IESG as discussed this week.

I can live with the current text, I will assume there will be more
comments to this during the IETF last call or IESG review time, but I
will not be sending it to IESG this week, I will do it next week (most
likely on Thursday as I have full schedule (16:00-04:00) on
Monday-Wednesday as IEEE still continues until that).