As we were directed by both INT ADs at this point, and had no object by the
other ADs during the telechat call, I've treated this as a "take our money"
moment and have requested early allocation of an IP protocol code point to move
things forward.

If in the (distant?) future INT needs to take back the code point b/c they've
run out we woulbe be able to accommodate them.

Thanks,
Chris.