Hi,

We've submitted a draft proposal to revive and standardize IPsec BEET mode,
which is widely used but had its previous ID expire in 2009. This proposal
also includes a suggestion for introducing IKE Notification for negotiation
purposes.

We'd appreciate your feedback on this ID. If you're aware of any more use
cases for BEET mode, please share them. I would like to add a few more to
the ID. The original ID emphasized mobility as use case, and we're
considering whether to keep those aspects in the new proposal. If you use or
likely to use BEET mode with mobility please share your thoughts.

I'll be discussing these points at the upcoming IETF 118 meeting in Prague.

-antony