On Mon, 20 Nov 2023, Tero Kivinen wrote:

After some probing in the Prague, we managed to get good discussion
and reviews on this draft, and I think the consensus on the list was
that it should be ready to go forward.

Note that we are still discussing on the list with Valery on a few
items, so I do expect to do at least one more draft version. At
which point you can either repeat a WGLC or send it to Roman.

The adoption calls are still waiting for our security AD to respond,
but I will start the ones listed on our charter when I get back
Finland on Wednesday.

These are about other drafts not mentioned in the subject line I guess?
Note Roman is mostly the last two weeks of November (American Thanksgiving
and all) so his responses might be a bit slower.

Paul