It's not clear what definition of PFS you are using.

The standard definition is "the compromise of keys from some SAs do not
compromise the security of other SAs".  If the IKE SA is rekeyed, it is hard to
see how that could compromise the security of existing IPsec SAs (and so
generating fresh SAs would appear to be unnecessary).