On Mon, 19 Sep 2016 12:32:27 +0000, Anfinsen, Ragnar wrote:
Hi all.

In light of a new discussion blossoming in Norway, we are curious
about the IPv6 security policy different ISP’s has adopted. So it
would be very helpful if you could do a quick response, either here or
directly to me, on the following question:

Which security policy are you using for you residential IPv6 enabled
CPE’s? (RFC6092, fully open, balanced or other)

Why did you adopt this policy?

Any good or not so good experience with the choice?

All answers are very much appreciated, and I will post the results
here after a week or so. Thank you very much.

Not really for residential, but business/governmental related. We just
added IPv6 addresses to the IPv4 rule object and went on as before.
I guess none of the users know they are using IPv6 around 75-80% of
the time internal, or 20-30% on their external traffic either:-)

---

Roger Jorgensen      | - ROJO9-RIPE
ro...@jorgensen.no   | - The Future is IPv6