Alun Evans wrote:

> On Fri 27 Apr '07 at 02:06 "George V. Neville-Neil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would be interested in a list of cases FOR the Type 0 Routing
>> Header.  If there are no good cases for it, it seems to me that
>> removing it is the best thing to do.
>
> I quite like traceroute for the return path.

This 'problem' can be solved with looking glass websites, not which such
an obvious security problem as RH0.

That said, there should be a well defined system for Looking Glasses.
Please see the proposal I made to the RIPE Database WG to define these:
http://www.ripe.net/ripe/maillists/archives/db-wg/2007/msg00040.html

As there where at least no negative comments, I guess I should make a
more formal proposal soon to solve this, for both IPv4 and IPv6 and in a
standard way (hoping that the other RIR's will follow in providing this
data too, but as some RIR's don't have a real IRR yet that might take time).

Greets,
 Jeroen