As I mentioned at the mic during yesterday's meeting, UDP checksum=0 is
used/seen quite a bit in RTP traffic.  Clearly VoIP was rather in its infancy
in 1999 when that study was done.  And to be frank, I rather doubt SIP will
successfully work through inline v4-v6 translators anyway, so I'm not sure it
actually matters much to y'all if RTP uses checksum=0.

However, I just checked some wireshark traces, and apparently even
emule/edonkey p2p sends UDP checksum=0 from some hosts.  I can provide the
trace if anyone wishes to see it.  And considering that was only the second
wireshark trace I went to look for when trying to find an example of
checksum=0, this may be more common than one may think. (or I'm lucky)

-hadriel