After reviewing the adoption call comments, the chairs have decided not
to adopt draft-gont-ipv6-smurf-amplifier.

- We have not seen strong working group support for working on the draft.
- We are not convinced that the problem the draft sets out to resolve is worth
fixing
 given that multicast RPF checking eliminates the vast majority of the attack
vector.

Best regards,
Bob & Ole