Am 30.05.2013 19:32, schrieb Andrew Bobulsky:
iPXE configuration:

#!ipxe
set net0/gateway 192.168.178.5
sanboot iscsi:192.168.178.5:::0:BootServer:0024XXXXXXXX

I set the gateway to the iscsi target because the client and the server are on
the same subnet and the iSCSI Boot Initiator creates a static route to the
gateway (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/960104).
Hello Marc,

You might be on to something here... Try clearing the value of
net0/gateway instead.  That's what I do as my workaround for that
goofy static route stuff, then access the net with a second NIC.

-Andrew
I changed the iPXE configuration to the following:

#!ipxe
clear net0/gateway
sanboot iscsi:192.168.178.5:::0:BootServer:0024XXXXXXXX

I still get the "INACCESABLE_BOOT_DEVICE" boot error.
If I try to reinstall Windows I see that the gateway is not reset in the PE setup step, so Windows PE could not access the LUN. This was working with the previous setting.

Is there anything other I can try ?
Any idea if I can activate some kind of logging to debug the boot process?

Regards,

Marc Hammer