Hi again,

without changing anything, it works now. Maybe some bug at Let's Encrypt's site, I don't know.

Sorry for the noise.

Best regards,
Sven

Am 04.02.2018 um 16:33 schrieb Sven Dreyer:
Hi list,

I currently cannot establish an HTTPS connection to a webserver using a certificate issued by Let's Encrypt.

Wireshark shows that an OCSP answer is received, but a debug build reveals a "certID mismatch", error 02fe23c (see attached screenshot).

Firefox can connect to the mentioned server without problems.

iPXE is current git version, compiled on Debian 8.10 amd64. The HTTPS server that iPXE is speaking to is Apache 2.4.10, again running on Debian 8.10 amd64.

Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks and best regards,
Sven