On 10/03/18 17:59, brent s. wrote:
It appears that something along these lines:

may be related; I've looked at bugs in other projects[0] and they all
seem to concur that it's sometimes necessary to add --32 to the
compiler's invocation in these instances.

If it'd help any, I can provide a clean full-virt environment you can
shell into to try to replicate. If this would help, feel free to email
me off-list.

Thanks for the offer.  I think this may have been fixed just now:

  http://git.ipxe.org/wimboot.git/commitdiff/55cfe8a

This fixes the build on Debian Stretch, which seems to have the same problem. Could you test and see if this fixes the build on Arch as well?

Thanks,

Michael