Hi Team,

 I am new to this group and started using  iPXE. Want to know are we support
iPXE boot via Ipv6 ?

I am creating an environment iPXE boot + Ipv6 + Windows OS install.

 Can you help on this ?

Regards,

    Ela

[https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/m/en_us/signaturetool/images/banners/standard/05_standard_green.png]

Elavazhagan Kumaraguru
ENGINEER.SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
ekuma...@cisco.com<mailto:ekuma...@cisco.com>
Tel: +91 80 4429 5325

Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cessna Business Park, Kadubeesanahalli Varthur Hobli, Sarjapur Marathalli ORR
BANGALORE
560 103
India
cisco.com

[http://www.cisco.com/assets/swa/img/thinkbeforeyouprint.gif]

Think before you print.

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete
all copies of this message.
Please click
here<http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/about/legal/terms-sale-software-license-agreement/company-registration-information.html>
 for Company Registration Information.