Dear all,

I'm in the process of trying to get a UEFI shim signed so that we are able to provide iPXE binaries that can be booted on a system with UEFI Secure Boot enabled.

As part of the shim submission process, I need to create a PGP key (having never previously found a need for one), and get this signed by some existing established PGP keys.

If there is anyone on this list who has an established PGP key, has met me in person, and would be happy to sign my key after appropriate verification (e.g. a Zoom call), please let me know!

Thanks in advance,

Michael