On 21/08/2023 18:57, Geert Stappers via ipxe-devel wrote:
On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 03:26:20PM +0000, Michael Brown wrote:
On 15/11/2018 21:21, Stephen Soltesz wrote:
Are there any known issues with the ipxe.org <http://ipxe.org> OSCP
servers?

Yesterday I was able to boot a test server but today I'm getting an
error message for http://ipxe.org/err/432fe3

On 16/11/2018 18:32, Damien Radtke wrote:
I was attempting to boot a new server via Vultr using an iPXE
script, and was given an error message directing me to
http://ipxe.org/err/432fe3. I also tried to connect to IRC to ask about
it, but either my chat client or the server didn't seem to be working
properly. Is the OCSP server down, and if so is there a timeframe for
when it will be back up?

I missed the start of November OCSP reissuing, sorry.  This should now be
working again.

To me it seems some simular actions is needed.

It looks as though the cross-signed certificate OCSP server did not restart to pick up the new CRL this month, for some reason. I've restarted it manually now - please let me know if the problem happens again.

Thanks,

Michael