Dennis:

>From Grayland at sunrise, Hawaii is often dominant pn 720 over a frail and
weak KDWN. I'm sure you'll catch them then if you can postpone beddie-bye
time until then.

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 6:32 AM
To: irca@hard-core-dx.com
Subject: [IRCA] KFIR

Mike,

Congratulations on hearing KFIR on 720 kHZ. I know how strong KDWN is in
Northern California.  I lived in the Bay Area and Vacaville.  Now up here in
Vancouver KDWN is S-9 +20 db with the antenna NW.  I would bet that you will
hear Hawaii before I will.  South Pacific reception here seems not to be
very good.  I have not got 657 DPR Korea in well enough for a mp3 file yet.
They have been very weak the last few days.

Dennis
Vancouver, WA