Hi Everyone:

It was reported some time back that CKWA-1210-Slave Lake, AB had moved to FM
and the AM was off the air. This information was incorrect. However, their days
are numbered.

A short while ago for the very first time I heard and logged the FM station. It
was parallel to the 1210 outlet and ID'd as "Ninety Two Seven, The Fox" and was
playing classic rock. No mention of the 1210 station was heard. According to
information I received from someone at the station via email some months back,
the AM will shut down some time in December. If you need them, go get them.

Mike in St Isidore, AB