From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Russ Edmunds
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 5:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: IRCA List
Subject: Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 50KW KERR Joins "Big Sky DX Test"

--- Marc DeLorenzo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey that IS exciting news!  My only Montana logging was KGHL-790 - in
> 1968!  I'll be on 750 on Nov 19.

I figure 750 and 580 are my best shots from here. I'll have QRM on 1310
and 960 and likely 1290 as well.

Interestingly, I logged KGHL from North Jersey in 1971, also logged
KKGF-1310 and KLYQ-980 the same season. Logged a couple of MT DX tests
from Syracuse in 1966 or so. No MT from here yet.

This is one I plan to set an alarm for and force myself to get up !

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id