From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Charles A Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 4:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Mailing list for the International Radio Club of
America
Subject: [IRCA] IFP-795 too much 'tronix for just recording

Guy,

Thank you for the heads up. I checked it out and decided, no, too much
'tronix for what I need.

All that I want is a recorder that will accept wired (stereo or mono) audio
from my R8B or from my old cassette recorder, and write a file. Don't
really need to get an adjunct FM tuner, TV, backscratcher or WWII
bombsight. Just a recorder.

Will look at the T30, if I can find any.

Object is a stand-alone recorder that won't generate RFI.

Any other ideas from others?

73 de Charlie