> This has been the story here ever since the Castro bros launched a
> high powered campaign on 530 against Radio Marti's aerial offering --
> the rare weekend flights not logged here in S.FL for many weeks --
> but the assault continues, 24/7.
>
> Curt

Why can't we just fly the plane on different frequencies every week,
forcing the Cubans to start jamming each of those frequencies.
Seems as if a little cat-and-mouse with them would quickly
lead to a vivid real-time demonstration of the term "resource
exhaustion" as Thuggo and Thuggee discover that they just
don't have the hardware to cover all their frequency options.

What, we have to clear this through Kevin Martin first ???

Esto es Guerra!

- Bob