From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Russ Edmunds
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2007 7:40 AM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] transferring recordings from cassettes to digital media

<CLIP>
One of the reasons for both that carelessness and also my failure to
separate out the individual ID's from the old stuff has been
re-vitalized by this discussion, namely what's the point of all of that
given that my recorded ID's aren't really worth anything to anyone else
except possibly for someone who wants to try to pass some off as their
own somewhere down the road should they get hold of them.
<CLIP>

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]