Pat:

        Conversely, I would love to hear stations like KNX and KFI, as well
as anything from Washington, Oregon, or Idaho (or BC).  I have heard
several stations from Alberta, KTNN, KERR, and KSL.  KOA is a regular
here. I heard KFI and KNX in the 1980's from here in Maryland. Of
course all of those stations were regular when I DXed in Spokane and
in Utah.

        It all depends on from which angle you look at things.

        Are there any stations in the Great Pacific Northwest which could
run DX tests so that those of us on the other side of the country can
have a shot at hearing those rare states?

Bill Harms