All heard in Troy MI using a Sony ICF-2010 with loop antenna:

WGRB 1390 Chicago IL, 3/31/07, 10:58-11:00 PM EDT. Urban gospel music, TOH
ID of "WGRD Chicago" mixed in with others but no sign of usual WNIO. Nice to
hear Chicago at less than 50 kw! MW#392; IL#13; 1390#3.

WMBD 1470 Peoria IL, 3/31/07, 11:20-11:30 PM EDT. End of NCAA semi-final
basketball game, national ads, post game talk, local ads with several
mentions of Peoria, then a deep man's voice with "WMBD". Almost armchair
quality signal on this one for 5 kw out of Central Illinois. MW#393; IL#14;
1470#3.

WFNA 1660 Charlotte NC, 4/1/07, 12:05 AM EDT. NCAA basketball talk on ESPN
Radio. Normally, I hear WQSN Kalamazoo Michigan for ESPN radio on 1660, but
there call sign ID was as plain as day "WFNA". Also hearing some classical
music, and New Jersey appears to be in the mix as well. MW#394; NC#8,
1660#3.

Note, it occurred to me that the classical music on 1660 was very likely
Kansas City, KS, but further listening did not provide a call sign.

73/ Joe Miller, KD8DLU, Troy, MI, Grid EN82