-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Patrick Griffith, N0NNK / WPE9HVW
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2007 7:41 PM
To: irca@hard-core-dx.com
Subject: Re: [IRCA] IBAC vs IBOC

Whatever Barry. None of the professionals that I know call a hot dog a
hamburger, they don't call milk beer, they don't call a chicken a duck,
and they don't call IBOC IBAC. IBAC might better describe the reality of
it. All I am saying is that is not the name of it. And this is obviously
confusing to people as was demonstrated earlier today. It's like saying
I'm going to call my Ford a Chevy because to me it acts more like a
Chevy. But me calling it a Chevy doesn't make it so. When I take it in
for repairs and insist that it's a Chevy, the mechanic is going to be
confused. That's all I'm saying. Fun is fun. But it isn't a replacement
for intelligence.

Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO
Broadcast Technician
NRC Broadcasting - Denver