From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Patrick Martin
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 1:04 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club ofAmerica
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Bob Young's comments on <can't mention it>

Chuck,

IBOC will always be a thorn in the side until it is gone for good. Lynn
& I have no problems with civil discussions. But this last thread, I got
a couple complaints, plus it was right on the insulting edge. But in
most cases, as I stated, the discussions start getting close to flame
throwing. This has to be avoided. Remember we are all friends.

73,

Patrick