From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Russ Edmunds
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 7:22 AM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] FCC Goes After California TIS

Concentrating on this stuff as opposed to any problems with any
substance is another absurd illustration of the political sacking of
the FCC's more traditional activities. These are essentially victimless
offenses, hurting nobody that they're wasting tax dollars on.

Better they should concentrate on cases where there is harm done to
other entities or where there is a public benefit - but that's not
likely to happen.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]