From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Maria Pietsch
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 7:49 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] DXer Visits My QTH

I have 3 binders filled with QSL's that Bob collected over the years.
The first one is dated Nov, 22, 1961, KOB Radio
of Albuquerque, New Mexico and the last one dated Dec. 13, 2006 received
electronically from KERR 750khz AM
for a "Big Sky DX" test event.

I also found snail mail correspondence dated December 1993 initiated by
Bob as well as Web information dated
Sept. 15, 2005 for an organization called The Committee to Perserve
Radio Verifications.  I don't know what Bob's
ultimate plans were but any input regarding his QSL's would be
appreciated.

Maria Pietsch
Rocklin, California