You can find small color pics in the story at dxing.info .....

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 11:24 AM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] TPs for 9Sep07

> When my high school class turned 65 (we are still a very close group)
> we voted in a new class motto: "If not now, WHEN?"  You can see the
> results for me!  One of our motivations is that we have started to
> lose a number of classmates.... almost all to cancer.  Is a big motivator.

In case anyone has missed it, John Bryant's Easter Island story is
front and center on the latest (Sept 2007) issue of Monitoring Times.

It is an awe-inspiring and, at times, amusing tale of wild adventure from
the far reaches of the Planet Earth - where anything can happen on the radio
and all bets are off.

I would have loved to see full color pictures from the story - the B&W's
do not do the piece justice.

--
Colin Newell - Editor/Creator - CoffeeCrew.Com | DXer.CA