Patrick:

I beg to differ.....

First, Google does not have any hits for direct posts to the IRCA list.
(Unless they are kindly eliminating hits for "Patrick Martin IRCA" and
"Chuck Hutton IRCA".)

Second, Google does not crawl the net and retrieve new material every 10
minutes.

Third, the broadcast lists don't read "all about us and what we hear and
report". It's a LONG time between mentions of DXers on the broadcast lists
and were it not for IBOC, I wouldn't be able to remember the month of the
last mention of DXers on the broadcast.net lists. (Several times a year,
maybe?)

I'd love to be proven wrong by having you show me a Google hit for this post
10 minutes after it appears.

Chuck

> Very good comments. But both the IRCA & NRC lists are indeed Googled.
10