I just got back into town and am catching up on e-mails. If you haven't
already posted or e-mailed me your results regarding the WCXH Test, please
do so ASAP. I'll be putting together my final report soon - probably
tomorrow. So far it looks like the U.S. east coast, Ontario and the
Northwest were the best places to hear Maine from this time. I'm still
reviewing my recording here ... there are a couple of possibilities but it's
probably going to be a long shot. I was DXing from Paducah, KY with just my
ICF-2010 barefoot. Still, stranger things have happened.

Anyway, please send me your results if you haven't already.

BTW, before leaving town on Friday I got a positive reply from WIMA in Lima,
Ohio for a DX Test. They will be testing for us on January 5, 2008. More on
that soon. Also, it looks as though we will have a test from at least one
Canadian station that is leaving AM this season. As soon as the details are
worked on we'll release the info on that too.

73s, Jim Pogue
IRCA/NRC Joint Broadcast Test Committee Coordinator
Memphis, TN