I was happy to see the high level of interest in this test, and to see that
so many folks across Europe and North America heard it. Please remember that
the HAARP researchers up in Alaska would like to hear from you, and that
they've also promised a special QSL card for the test (I've already e-mailed
my report).

Here is what they say on their Web page regarding the test and reports:

"We are interested in receiving signal reports from radio amateurs (and
SWLs) who may be able to detect, or not detect, the lunar echo or the
transmitted skywave pulse from HAARP. It will be helpful if your report
includes your call sign and the type and location of your receiving
equipment and antennas. Reports may be sent to the following address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Additionally, Questions of a technical nature may be submitted via e-mail
to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

73s,

Jim Pogue KH2AR/WPE9HLJ/KG6DX1A
Memphis, Tennessee USA

NRD-535, R-390A, ICF-2010
Wellbrook LA5030 loop, PAØRDT mini-whip,
attic longwire, Quantum phaser

QRZ.com/KH2AR