From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Saul Chernos
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 5:34 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: [IRCA] According to the Talmud: Frequency Determination for
AnalogUltralights

Rabbi Gil wrote:
>>> Using a spotter radio is kosher unless it is made from porcine
>>> product.>>>

Well not quite. There was an entire program on Radio Mossiach and Redemption

1710 devoted to this exact spotter radio matter , whereupon the aging,
bearded Rebbe explained that shellfish products are also forbidden.
Furthermore, the aging, bearded Rebbe explained that Rabbi Gil must not
forget the required seal of approval on the final product to make sure his
blessing have been performed according to Talmudic Law. If used for
Passover, or Pesach, it must be certiified Kosher for Pesach, though it is
generally acknowledged that one needn't pour boiling water over the device,
or keep it separate, for passover-use only. There are other ULR alignment
minutaie that I heard discussed on 1710 that I won't detail here. But the
aging, bearded Rebbe did make it very clear that any and all ultralights
must be properly properly aligned, and authentically certified as Kosher, if

they are to hear Radio Mossiach and Redemption. And, yes, I have heard this
station on my ULR from Burnt River ON. Maybe that makes me the first person
to log a pirate. I can't tell you when, so others may beat me to it for an
official date and an entry into the ULR record books.

Shaul Chernos