From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Stewart, Joseph R
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2008 1:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; irca@hard-core-dx.com
Subject: [IRCA] CBR-1010

For the first time in I don't know how long, CBR-1010 was dominating the
frequency at 2300 Central (midnight Eastern) last night (Fri. 2/23) with
CBC national news //CBW-990, and local ID with weather for Calgary and
the rest of Alberta at 2305.  Other than CFAC-960, Alberta's relatively
rare here in any form, so this was nice to hear.

Randy Stewart

Springfield MO

on a Sony 7600GR (NOT an ultralight) with internal ferrite loopstick