From: HASCALL, DAVID CIV DFAS [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 5:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; irca@hard-core-dx.com; Jim Pogue; Curtis Sadowski
Subject: RE: [Amdx (WTFDA]] WMVP back on at 0329 Central

Man, if the guy at WIOO knows about DX (has QSL cards) and even knows
who Jeff Kadet is)), I'd say that WIOO would be a candidate for a DX
Test!  Jim Pogue?

Dave in Indy
------------------------------

Message: 11
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 03:36:55 -0600
From: Curtis Sadowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Amdx] WMVP back on at 0329 Central
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I'm still getting something in their null on one of my SRF-49 sets.
Earlier I rang up WIOO, which surprised the two engineers on duty, they
didn't know WMVP was off, so a call from Illinois was unexpected.   They
are improving the audio processing, when I called were headed out to the
transmitter to take matters in hand there.   I got invited to send in
for a QSL (they have cards!), which I will, eventhough I'm so out of
practice in submitting them, I didn't log much in the way of broadcast
details.
                      Curtis Sadowski
                      Paxton, Illinois
P.S.  The man I talked to at WIOO knew of the WTFDA and even inquired
about Jeff Kadet.