Thanks for Colin Newell for giving me the heads up on TA hets.  Sure enough,
there are plenty out there.  Strongest so far (level 5 to maybe weak 6):  819,
855 (6),  1134 (6), 1215 (6.5), 1251, 1377, 1422, 1539,1575.  Having said that,
I'd say there are hets on about 3/4 of split frequencies, so things just might
come to pass.  A good TA night only occurs out here perhaps a couple times a
year, so let's hope this is one of them.  Too many false starts to count
unfortunately, though.  Would cap off a great day with fantastic TP conditions
this morning!.......Walt.