More reasons to love the Grayland Motel:

- no one cares when you leave (although I'm not there in the summer)
- the neighbors wave hello when I cut across their land with the Beverage
wire
- getting invited to a clam digger's room for fresh linguini and clams in
white sauce

And who needs cell phone service or phones in the room?

It is vey comfortable to be the only (or one of few) people there and listen
to the rain or hail while you read a book on Saturday afternoon.

BTW, I believe the motel was closed a few weeks ago for Mike's annual break
for the opening of hunting season.

The corner of the motel has sunk another handful of inches due to the water
table shift from the construction next door. It seems to bother the sewage
pipes and is causing major settling cracks. If it keeps up another year, it
will be serious news.

The good news is that there are 2 open WiFi networks at a just barely
receivable level so the Internet is available from the comfort of the
Grayland Motel with a good WiFi setup.

Chuck