WTNT 570 might have IBOC, but it is too weak here in Elkridge to tell. Also I can detect IBOC on WHP 580

Bill

Bill Harms wrote:
WTAM 980 has turned off its IBOC. I am not sure how long it has been off. Today is 11/12. 970 and 980 are now relatively clear in the daytime.

Local channels with IBOC are 600 WCAO, 630 - WMAL, 1010 - WWLB and 1400 - WWIN. All others are off as of this writing.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland