Wellll, Don, there's no salt water path to HLAZ from here for a couple of
hundred kilometers at least, but even so,  your path hardly involves water at
all.   But then, might there have been a Beverage involved in your reception?

Thanks to your recording, I knew what to look for... it just wasn't nearly as
loud.

Hope the contest went well.

Nick