1230Z - Looked at 710. Heard at least two Rebeldes, one slightly  behind
other but no het.

DX-398 barefoot
Benmar 555-A RDF
51J-4 & 150' E-W axis wire

pz zecchino
manarevolucion key, fl

In a message dated 12/2/2008 5:49:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I am  recording with my SDR right now and will look at it this afternoon
when I  get home from work. I have to go to work now, and I will hav my
wife shut  off the recording after the top of the hour. BTW, Rebelde is
on 710  also.

Bill

Bill Harms wrote:
> I have at least two  carriers with mushy audio on 711. It could be
> Rebelde but the audio  is not that clear. I have heard Rebelde
> off-frequency in the past, so  this is nothing new. It is creating a
> loud het on 710. 1018 z 12/2.  Anyone else hear this?
>
> Bill Harms
> The NRC AM mailing  list
> nrcdxas.org
> Questions? [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Now  taking orders for the 29th AM Radio  Log

original  contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA,
its
editors, publishing staff, or officers

For more information:  http://www.ircaonline.org

AOL.com.